David Sparks publishes helpful Field Guide for mastering Keyboard Maestro on Mac
Through the years, David Sparks has printed a large assortment of “Field Guides” for varied apps and platforms, including OmniFocus, Siri Shortcuts, and way more. Right now, Sparks is out together with his newest Area Information, this time covering Keyboard Maestro.
Sylvania HomeKit Gentle Strip
Keyboard Maestro is a well-liked automation instrument for the Mac that has a protracted checklist of various functionalities, all primarily based round automating completely different duties. It takes a easy strategy primarily based on triggers and actions, which implies you don’t want any scripting or programming information to make use of it.
The brand new Keyboard Maestro Area Information from David Sparks is designed that can assist you grasp the app. It consists of over four hours of content material and 76 screencasts, and also you’ll additionally get entry to downloadable scripts that you could set up and run your self. The Area information is totally self-paced, permitting you to observe alongside and be taught at your personal pace.
Listed below are a couple of examples of Keyboard Maestro automations recommended by Sparks:
- Have your Mac log off of social media, flip down the quantity, and open your productiveness apps as quickly as you log into your native espresso joint’s Wi-Fi.
- Create customized app setups for various work modes similar to e-mail, writing, and planning, simply to call a couple of. Then set off them with a easy keyboard mixture.
- Set Twitter to routinely conceal itself after a couple of minutes so you will get again to work.
- Add automation to the startup and shutdown of your Mac. Need sure apps to open while you get began? Keyboard Maestro can try this.
- Automate assembly notes.
- Create Pages and Phrase doc templates that ask you a couple of questions, after which generate a number of paperwork.